We all know that India is one of the fastest-growing markets in terms of smartphone users in India. If we consider mobile users data currently in India there are more than 750 million smartphone users and this number is expected to increase by more than 970 million users by 2025.
When we use a smartphone then it is not only limited to making calls that’s for sure. We all use it to make different kinds of bookings, playing games, payments, listening music, watching videos and many more. It is also a fact when we use our mobile deliberately it consumes the battery very fast and to charge it completely also very time-consuming. A battery of 4000 mAh power could take up to 5 to 6 hours to get fully charged.
To conquer this Mi has released Mi 67W Sonic Charge 3.0 Charger that can charge your phone in no time. It will cost Rs.1,999/- to buyers in India. It will be available with a 1-meter wire and type-C cable. This charger can also be used to charge your Laptop too so it is going to be a game-changer. Now let’s talk about it some of its wonderful specifications.
Also read: 7 Best Power Banks in India 2021
- It will come with built-in surge protection that is BIS certified so now we can estimate that it would be very safe to use.
- The design would be a compact and premium material
- This is a superfast 6 A type-c cable charger
- With Mi 67W Sonic Charge 3.0 Charger you can charge mobiles, laptops, speakers, power banks, headphones and many more electronic devices
- It takes input power 200-240V and output 5-11V/3A-6.1A Max
- It is supported with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 which means it can charge 50 per cent of the mobile battery in just 15 to 20 minutes
Mi 67W Sonic Charge 3.0 Charger Combo sale has been started from 12th July, noon. You can buy this charger by visiting mi.com, Mi Home and Offline Stores.
We request our visitors to share their feedback for this charger so that others can read your reviews and get the benefit of that.